Bigg Boss 10 Contestant Bani J goes on DATE and posts a MESSAGE for all her fans

 VJ, actress and Bigg Boss season 10’ most talked about and popular contestant Bani J is having good time after coming out of the show. Bani made it to the Top 2 in the finale of the Colors TV reality show but could not win it. She took it in a very good spirit but her fans were not happy with the result.


Recently Bani went on a date with special someone. No, it’s not her boyfriend Yuvraj Thakur but her mother Tanya Judge.



Bani went on lunch date with her mother and posted a picture on Instagram. She also thanked her fans for all the love and support she has got.


She wrote “107 days later:


Long overdue lunch date with the Madrè @tanyajudge.


____________________________________


Feels so good to be out.


I love you guys so much.


Words will always fall short,


my heart feels so full. #Familia


Not just my real blood rellies,


I’m talking bout *all* of you,


that endlessly tweeted, posted & voted for me. Don’t think I don’t know. I know 🙂 I felt it. I still feel it. Your love, it’s electrik⚡️ Thank You.





#familia #straightup #fromtheheart #always #realtalk #momsie #lunchdate #londontown #107dayLater #postBbLife #itsrealGood #courseialreadypickedupabook #lol #allthingsLove”


Take a look at this picture:





A photo posted by ⚡Lady RocknRolla ⚡ (@banij) on Feb 1, 2017 at 6:27am PST






Bani’s journey has been quite difficult in the Bigg Boss house but found a friend for lifetime in TV actor Gaurav Chopra.


Stay tuned for all news of TV industry.


Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.